Sign in to follow this  
coley18

Teleporting after server change

Hi

Get back to test the game after long period, and find out a strange teleport issue.

After i leave a server or getting kicked because of server restart and join another server i am constanly getting teleported all over the map ?!

Is this bug or what ? 

Once i am in Elektro and after reconnect (and 95 SEC timer) i am in the middle of the bush...

Maybe its some sort of anti-loot hopping system, but for me then its stupid.

Everytime you switch to a different server it will do that. It's not a bug, it serves as a anti loot hopping system as well as an anti base hopping system, it might also discourage combat loggers. Just stick to the same server & you will never worry about it.

5 hours ago, coley18 said:

Hi

Get back to test the game after long period, and find out a strange teleport issue.

After i leave a server or getting kicked because of server restart and join another server i am constanly getting teleported all over the map ?!

Is this bug or what ? 

Once i am in Elektro and after reconnect (and 95 SEC timer) i am in the middle of the bush...

Maybe its some sort of anti-loot hopping system, but for me then its stupid.

Might be wise to read up first on all that changed, you know patch notes etc. That way you know what you are "testing", as you put it.

They changed a lot depending on how long you were away.

• Beans 1