JonathonSpence

UK player looking to team up

Hi,

I am a friendly, UK based 33 year old player looking to team up and have some fun on DayZ.

I have been playing DayZ for some time with 160 + hours on the game so far. I have a basic understanding of the game and I would describe my skill as average. I would be interested in teaming up with players of all skill levels.

I am interested in the PVE elements of the game mostly with the horticulture, vehicle and base building mechanics of particular interest.

I currently have characters on the official servers and also on my own private server and I would be interested in playing on either.

I would normally play the game midweek between 18:00-22:00 BST and sporadically over the weekends.

Let me know if you are interested in teaming up for some fun.

Thanks 

1 hour ago, JonathonSpence said:

Hi,

I am a friendly, UK based 33 year old player looking to team up and have some fun on DayZ.

I have been playing DayZ for some time with 160 + hours on the game so far. I have a basic understanding of the game and I would describe my skill as average. I would be interested in teaming up with players of all skill levels.

I am interested in the PVE elements of the game mostly with the horticulture, vehicle and base building mechanics of particular interest.

I currently have characters on the official servers and also on my own private server and I would be interested in playing on either.

I would normally play the game midweek between 18:00-22:00 BST and sporadically over the weekends.

Let me know if you are interested in teaming up for some fun.

Thanks 

Forgot PC section

Edited by Siva Saravanan
Wrong section