Sign in to follow this  
blackburnrus

Cheaters report

There you go.

You could try community servers where the server admins have the access to ban cheaters.

16 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

You could try community servers where the server admins have the access to ban cheaters.

I prefer Official servers, because of stable online and percistanse.. but now I dont know what to do

I tryed to write to official server support  in the first day. That what server support team answered me

Unfortunately its not for us to make the call to ban but this is up to Bohemia.

We have access to the logs but we cannot read them.

Please report this to Bohemia at the link below. We are not server moderators and have no power to take action on these reports. We can only refer these back to Bohemia for review through means such as this report link.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/

But bohemia didnt answering me on my ticket

Edited by blackburnrus

49 minutes ago, blackburnrus said:

I prefer Official servers, because of stable online and percistanse.. but now I dont know what to do

I tryed to write to official server support  in the first day. That what server support team answered me

But bohemia didnt answering me on my ticket

Community servers are stable and persistent. Official servers could be taken down with little to no notice and they don't have anyone on them to police the server like community servers do. Also, with community servers you can have mods or vanilla.

On 7/25/2019 at 4:27 AM, Uncle Zed said:

Community servers are stable and persistent. Official servers could be taken down with little to no notice and they don't have anyone on them to police the server like community servers do. Also, with community servers you can have mods or vanilla.

The issue with Community servers is that they most often offer trader zones. I want a survival game, not a game of buy and sell. that ruins the game. I would just play an Arma mod at that point. 

2 hours ago, a9383094dd said:

The issue with Community servers is that they most often offer trader zones. I want a survival game, not a game of buy and sell. that ruins the game. I would just play an Arma mod at that point.  

a lot of Community servers without trader exist. mostly 1PP server like RunningmanZ, karma krew or DayZ IntenZ server