Dan1718

Custom settings for ads (SMOOTHER AIMING)PS4

I can deal with a lot of the bad stuff in the game but if aiming is a constant struggle people will loos interest. For example a target that is not moving is not to bad but if you go to 300 m and up it becomes a battle with your sights.and tracking a moving target makes me go ballistic. 

Edited by Dan1718

I suppose in a different POV it makes the game a little more realistic and not too easy like COD or battlefield 

Tracking a moving target at 300 meters would be hard in real life. There is no auto aim like you're used to in the CoD games so it will take some getting used to. All the more rewarding when that shot finds it mark though. Also, think of it the other way round. If someone is taking pot shots at you from 300 meters, you want it to be difficult! 

6 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Tracking a moving target at 300 meters would be hard in real life. There is no auto aim like you're used to in the CoD games so it will take some getting used to. All the more rewarding when that shot finds it mark though. Also, think of it the other way round. If someone is taking pot shots at you from 300 meters, you want it to be difficult! 

No, it's not about making the game easier.. But about making it feel better. Now We only can change 1 setting, which is changing sensitivity while aiming and also in free look.

So if you set it on lowest number, you have advantage in ranges, but in close combat (face to face) with zombie, or player, it take for ever to turn around, especially when zombie running around you like crazy 🤪 

If you set it on higher number, you can enjoy looking around in smooth and fast way, but shooting on something moving is pain in the as*.. 

So this setting should be add. (only for aiming and for looking around you) 

Edited by TheDrifT3r_Cz
Need to make sure, what i mean
  • Like 1

It’s not realistic it stuttery in real life you can aim Smooth 

On 7/21/2019 at 5:01 PM, Dan1718 said:

It’s not realistic it stuttery in real life you can aim Smooth 

I'm not sure that's necessarily true. I'm not really disputing the issue in question, but, I think you'd be surprised how shaky it is looking through a scope. Smooth? Maybe for a trained marksman. 

I’ve done some scoped shooting with air rifles and without any bi pods or stands it is very difficult 

Edited by Dodd54

So have I but it doesn’t stutter it moves but with breath technique it’s stable and smooth and the controllability is better than the game makes it 

Aaahhh ok, I’ve not experienced the stutter yet. Was it on 1 server or a few because I have been on certain servers that are very laggy probably due to duper’s filling the content of the server up!!

The shutter is dew to being cold and u are shaking have Heat pack on u when ur wet and cold and trying to snipe it will help with it 

Nope wasn’t cold when I say stutter I mean lag and generally bad aiming