Asmondian

Server Side Mod? How?

I know i'm a bit late to the party, but at the moment you can do something similar with CF Tools Cloud. You can make a free account and add your DayZ SA server.  You have to use it with a Server-Side mod called GameLabs in order to work fully. It has features like server monitor(fps, active ai, animals, vehicles), logs, whitelists,queue priority, filters, automatic messages and restarts etc..

In the admin part you have some additional features compared to the vanilla:

-Real time map (players,vehicles,crash sites)

-Teleport players by dragging the dot from map to desired location including yourself. 

-Item spawner 

-Heal/Kick/Ban (ip/steam account) player

Hope it helps a little if anyone didn't know already about this. 

As of today, I can strongly say that extracting the scripts.pbo thing does not work anymore. It will only work with verifySignatures = 0. Others variations will always crash the client trying to connecting saying: Data verification error: The server installation is corrupted. Missing PBO from game files. (dta\scripts.pbo)

On 7/6/2021 at 5:58 PM, seawolfy said:

I know i'm a bit late to the party, but at the moment you can do something similar with CF Tools Cloud. You can make a free account and add your DayZ SA server.  You have to use it with a Server-Side mod called GameLabs in order to work fully. It has features like server monitor(fps, active ai, animals, vehicles), logs, whitelists,queue priority, filters, automatic messages and restarts etc..

In the admin part you have some additional features compared to the vanilla:

-Real time map (players,vehicles,crash sites)

-Teleport players by dragging the dot from map to desired location including yourself. 

-Item spawner 

-Heal/Kick/Ban (ip/steam account) player

Hope it helps a little if anyone didn't know already about this. 

Thanks for bringing this solution to the topic, it will help a lot of people. I already used it and didn't even remember to mention it here.
CFTools is really good. But the ideal was to have an in-game tool for monitoring pranksters using glitch and hacks.
The tip is good.
For teleport, either coordinated or for player, healing, dropping items and killing a player has commands that you can put in init.c and keep the commands within the game.

Edited by FabianoMartins
Adicionando informação do init.c