Sign in to follow this  
Arden Poma

Is PS4 getting a patch soon?

I've heard rumors of a patch coming that mostly deals with server hopping issues which is cool but not totally what I'm worried about. I Haven't been playing very long but have met dupers and learned the glitch myself and successfully duplicated items. I have also heard that this negatively affects the games weapon economy because people duplicating and stashing high tier weapons. I see this as a massive problem and I am fairly certain that I have experienced the negative effects of this. I have looted countless military areas and have NEVER found an assault rifle of any kind. The only time I've found weapons better than a sks is from killing other players or stealing from obvious duplicating players bases. (Identical rifles with identical attachments and condition) I was hoping that someone would inform me that an upcoming patch will fix this. Any information on the topic is appreciated. 

There will be an update soon, tons of new items etc, no word on how or if duplicating will be fixed. I wouldn't hold your breath, Stop duplicating and enjoy the game as is until they fix it. The shotgun is probably the best all round gun tbh and they are super common.

There is a big problem with this duplicate issue ... players have no interest in pursuing items on military bases because their team simply camper in a certain place duplicating weapons !!! Dayz is definitely empty in the cities and crowded with camper .

Sign in to follow this