Sign in to follow this  
Markyd

BLOOD SPLATTER NEEDS TO BE BRIGHTER

When shooting someone at range the blood needs to be a lot brighter and more of a sign to tell u have hit them as it's very hard to tell ur hitting them as it's so dark and not much of a splatter so to make it more brighter and a bigger splatter is a must 

lol  I think the blood spatter when tagging someone and for zombies also needs to be thinned out a bit or shrunk a lil, tagging a target from 1000m away the blood spatter looks like they jus lost 80% of their entire bodies blood in one hit,.. it looks huge!,.. as for color it seems ok to me, anything larger and Id start thinking the game is being arcadified... realistic is the key focus.

Assuming its the same across all platforms.

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS

If u look at the pc version to the ps4.. pc it's a lot brighter I play on a ps4 pro and have a top of the range 4k TV and I find it difficult to see it sometimes but when I watch pc game play u can spot it clearly also not hating but u shot someone with a 308 round in real life u r see there head explode from 1000m lol but then it may just be my old eye sight going lol 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

lol  I think the blood spatter when tagging someone and for zombies also needs to be thinned out a bit or shrunk a lil, tagging a target from 1000m away the blood spatter looks like they jus lost 80% of their entire bodies blood in one hit,.. it looks huge!

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Don't look like that on ps4 to me haven't seen that splatter like that... but maybe it's my eyes lol buy I sort ppl at a long distance very easy but not the blood splatter and I know they are dead coz I skin all everyone I kill but anyway much love o

1 hour ago, Markyd said:

If u look at the pc version to the ps4.. pc it's a lot brighter I play on a ps4 pro and have a top of the range 4k TV and I find it difficult to see it sometimes but when I watch pc game play u can spot it clearly also not hating but u shot someone with a 308 round in real life u r see there head explode from 1000m lol but then it may just be my old eye sight going lol 

In real life yes, you would see a side of their skull cap you dont usually see thats for sure, But massive spatter not so much, chunky definitely,

57 minutes ago, -Gews- said:

Damn! I dont think a blood bag is going to be enough!,... we need a few cows! That spatter though, Whoa indeed. 😆

Yes but ur zooming in as well now do that same text in game on a gun fight on ps4 then YouTube a vid showing me coz if it's me then me.. I was just saying wot I thought could do with improving but obviously you all have better eye sight than me lol 

Just a quick one the blood splatter has been increased and more visible the devs must of agreed as well