FranzAtGaming

Stuck at Loading screen!!

its like 80% of the servers that do this to me, you know its loaded because you can hear the wind rain ocean whatever. loading bar fills up but never goes away and it also deletes your character in the process as i found out tonight

Im also getting stuck at "Loading" and I've been waiting for 1hours+ and still wont get into SE12 / Seattle 11, tried 30 mins on alot of random server aswell.. Feels like wasted time and i feel robbed. Just want to be able to play again.. even running thru cherno with a flashlight sounds like fun at this point... Feel free to delete my character if this will fix it (Christoffer) or ( Christoffer).

Could a Staff Member/Admin what ever reset my Character ? (dont mean to get my stuff back) just delete the character maybe he is stuck what ever...

overall a response from the Team would be nice ...

Some ppl got this Problem for like a month and no response from the Team ...

seems like no one cares

I'm stuck too since 2 weeks.

But if you want them to reset your Character you should post this in the mainthread with your Playername + ID. ATM i'm waiting for my reset.

Cheers

There is a new DAYZ Update. Run Six Launcher and update.

You're welcome!

There is a new DAYZ Update. Run Six Launcher and update.

You're welcome!

and this has to do with what exactly? when all the posts but 1 are from before the patch was released

your welcome

ive been having issues too... im gonna post a video on YouTube about it hopefully it gets fixed soon. i hope the developers see the video to fix it soon... i think everyone is having issues

Im having the same issue with getting stuck at the character loading screen. I noticed this as soon as I downloaded the most recent update. I really hope this problem is addressed soon.

stuck as well. "loading" displayed on the screen. black background. hope there is a fix soon.

Specs:

AMD FX 6100 hex core 4.3ghz

Nvidia GT 560TI OC +70mhz

16g gskill sniper ddr3

Asus MX990 MBX

Win 7

Played this morning, worked fine. got off around 1300 gmt-6 tried to get on around 1430 gmt-6 with this issue.

Tried 4 servers. no avail.

Note: Required server version is a mismatch? Would that be the root...these servers not updating? I read something in a post about that. Keep your eye out...

Good luck all.

same happens to me...

logged out yesterday tried to play today ... not working

changed nothing

Same thing happening to me.. this so fruesterating.. i got this game for this mod and just finished installing and i get F*CKED over like this. im pissed.

Remember it is IN ALPHA not even beta. SO there will be problems

ITS in test state.

same happens to me...

changed nothing

Same thing happening to me.. this so fruesterating.. i got this game for this mod and just finished installing and i get F*CKED over like this. im pissed.

ITS in test state.

YEA. BUT TWO WEEKS OF CLOSED TESTING AND THE GAME DOESN'T EVEN WORK? HAAAHAAAAHAAAA. BULLSHIT. THE UPDATE LIST STOPPED GETTING UPDATED LAST WEEK. ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT WENT INTO THIS UPDATE AT ALL. FUCKING DEVELOPERS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS, EVEN THOUGH IT'S THEIR OWN CODE - SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEMORISED BY NOW IF THE PROGRAMMER WAS ANY GOOD.

Yea I'm mad. It's not like I've always got time to play the game and when I do get time, there's always some fuck up that stops me playing.

same happens to me...

changed nothing

ITS in test state.

YEA. BUT TWO WEEKS OF CLOSED TESTING AND THE GAME DOESN'T EVEN WORK? HAAAHAAAAHAAAA. BULLSHIT. THE UPDATE LIST STOPPED GETTING UPDATED LAST WEEK. ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT WENT INTO THIS UPDATE AT ALL. FUCKING DEVELOPERS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS' date=' EVEN THOUGH IT'S THEIR OWN CODE - SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEMORISED BY NOW IF THE PROGRAMMER WAS ANY GOOD.

Yea I'm mad. It's not like I've always got time to play the game and when I do get time, there's always some fuck up that stops me playing.

[/quote']

Cue the violins, guys!

Want some back pats?

Maybe a lolly?

Funny story...I have brit and Scottish friends that are able to play on our regular server. But they have no life and have been on since 0500 gmt-6 this moring. I logged out and got the update. So...i cant play. Someone post servers that are new patch compatible, pretty please. I'll do the same if i find one.

In case you didnt know, Win 7 allows the Alt-tab button combination to take you to your desktop...saves the trouble of ctrl-alt-del'ing. Seen a lot of people doing that.

Good luck.

same happens to me...

changed nothing

ITS in test state.

YEA. BUT TWO WEEKS OF CLOSED TESTING AND THE GAME DOESN'T EVEN WORK? HAAAHAAAAHAAAA. BULLSHIT. THE UPDATE LIST STOPPED GETTING UPDATED LAST WEEK. ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT WENT INTO THIS UPDATE AT ALL. FUCKING DEVELOPERS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS' date=' EVEN THOUGH IT'S THEIR OWN CODE - SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEMORISED BY NOW IF THE PROGRAMMER WAS ANY GOOD.

[/quote']

Cue the violins, guys!

Want some back pats?

Maybe a lolly?

The only working updates for this game are the patches/hotfixes that come out to fix the broken updates. Can you say 1.7.1 repeat?

Yea mine was working fine until the update today it made it all go to shit

same happens to me...

changed nothing

yer same here really P***** you off!!!!!!!!! FIX IT NOW!!!! :@

I'm having same exact problem, HOWEVER

I updated to 1.7.2 as soon as it came out, and was able to join a server right away. Played for a few hours from a new character (old one died right before the patch).

Everything WAS working great. However at a certain point, server stopped spawning loot. I figured I'll just hop servers. As soon as I disconnected and tried to reconnect to a different server, I started to get "Loading Character" screen.. No luck joining ANY server since then.

Also as a side now, while I was playing the new patch, some of the zombies were frozen in place without reacting to me (ran up to one), while other zombies would spawn correctly, moving and reacting. Seems to be pretty random.

Yeah me too i got in to a server after the patch but after a few minutes i "lost connection" and since then i havnt been able to join any servers.

The funniest thing is that I left my client on loading (since the loading screen has taken long for me before, so i wanna be sure) and once i checked back on it and i actually had the "you died" screen on. Im at NWAF so if I did actually get through the loading screen I coulda been killed by zombies or bandits... who knows.

will have to see about that whenever this gets fixed.

hi,

Same issue as above "waiting for caracter to create" screen. I was able to connect one time but my friend didn't saw me. I was like invisible so I disconnected and reloaded again but this time I stucked in the loading screen for 10 min and gave up. I have guillie suit so I guess invivsible caracter is related to that. I hope I will not spawn in the ocean or in the debug forest :s. Brb tomorow, I hope it will be fixed.

cya.

Nikiller.