gray10

freezing up and ending up dead

never made a you tube video in my life ,but as from tomorrow my number one priority in life is to learn how to  and start warning people to never buy this on xbox ..love the the idea of the game and what the game is all about .but what the point if its just going to freeze up any time any action starts ,to just stand there and watch your self been killed ,,was ok before you did an up date ,had not played the game long then had to do an update, scopes don't work.that was the game fucked from them .get a slap from a zombie   ,freeze up watch your self die ,on a mission to make sure on one ever gets this on xbox till it fixed ,,,its a shame loved the game ,loved watching the you tube vids on the game ,was looking forward to getting on pc ,its got the protentional  for an a  mazing game when working ,but am sure there is game makers out there than can do so much better ,thinking they want to take your money then finish the game ,not worth the cost for what you get ,feel well pissed off

and robed 

• Haha 1

So ..... you snuffed it and now you’re number 1 priority in life is to discourage others from playing via YouTube? Seriously ? Number 1 priority ? 

NUMBER 1 PRIORITY IN LIFE ??? 

You are my hero . 

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, bearjew1101 said:

So ..... you snuffed it and now you’re number 1 priority in life is to discourage others from playing via YouTube? Seriously ? Number 1 priority ? 

NUMBER 1 PRIORITY IN LIFE ??? 

You are my hero . 

This game, bear. It does things to people.

• Like 1