Oh Long Johnson

Disappearing gear/sea chests

Question

Today I “acquired” a sea chest.  Carried across map by myself to my tent.  I put my LAR in it since with the current situation with scopes/Atog/combat sight being unusable it didn’t make since to carry it instead of a KA.  So, I switch to my KA. I bury the sea chest with my LAR and some other things in it.  I leave my base, head north, when about 2 minutes into my trek, BLOOP, my KA disappears out of my hands. 

Confused, I search my inventory.  Nothing. I turned around, head back, search my tent in case something caused it to go there.  Nothing.  I dig up my recently buried sea chest, and what do you know?   My KA teleported into it.  And my LAR. GONE. I’ve looked everywhere.  And my LAR is simply gone.  

Two more time, my KA teleported back into that chest.  Finally it stopped.  I’m offline now.  Here’s hoping it’s still in my hands when I spawn in.  

Help if you can.  If you can’t, be warned this appears to be an issue.  This is the first chest I’ve handled since the new “accidental” 1.02 update.   I think more than the scopes got messed up.  

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet