WOLVERlNES

Bug Reporting?

I’ve tried numerous times to report bugs via the ‘Report a Bug’ Thread but once at: Feedback Login the system won’t allow me to login and report a bug, I try using my forum/BI Account logins and they don’t work. What gives? I can literally login everyplace except the feedback section where I need to login.

Any advice?

At feedback.bistudio.com own registration. The forum account is not associated with the feedback.bistudio.com account. You need to make a registration.

4 hours ago, RussianReavers said:

How?

Same way you did when you joined this forum yeah?....

Sorry ICEMAN but RussianReavers is right

I was whishing reporting bug (like scopes/sights display, unexchangable loot leading to reconnect etc...) to the address we can see appearing in the game (red message bottom left corner) at "feedback.bistudio.com account", but I get the same troubles, I'm currently stuck waiting a verification email which is never arriving, even by clicking "send another email".

I sent a mail to Bohemian Support developpers expecting an answer because some bugs really destroying gameplay and experience, and I don't talk about hard lags by reaching big cities, what I can easily understand in that kind of game when you need to load all buildings etc, but be unable to use a PU Moisin-Nagant scope or SG5-K scope because textures doesn't display correctly when you look in it, or, even like a friend, get the x12 hunting scope on his CR527 and have a full white luminescente screen looking in it, It is very sad for experience,