I got the game when it was in 1.0 Since then I have been having FPS issues. I know people with similar and specs worse than mine and they all get more FPS than me. I have a Ryzen 5 1600 and a GTX 1060 6gb on average I get 60fps. A friend with an i7-4790 and gtx 1060 3gb gets 80+fps. I have tried to reinstall windows and test other games and other games my FPS is fine and doing reinstalls of windows did not help. If you have any tips or things I can try to fix this I would love that.

Hello 🙂

While the game is running and not in sleep mode. Take a look at the task manager and tell me how much DayZ is using your Memory, Processor and Disk.

(Sorry if it's in French, just try to guess where to go 😂)

6FscuWC.png

Edited by Lt.Master

Hey im sorry for my late response but here is a screenshot if the task manager. Cant figure out how to post the screenshot...dxqT18t.png

Edited by ThatguyErik
Add Image

On 6/21/2019 at 8:19 AM, ThatguyErik said:

I got the game when it was in 1.0 Since then I have been having FPS issues. I know people with similar and specs worse than mine and they all get more FPS than me. I have a Ryzen 5 1600 and a GTX 1060 6gb on average I get 60fps. A friend with an i7-4790 and gtx 1060 3gb gets 80+fps. I have tried to reinstall windows and test other games and other games my FPS is fine and doing reinstalls of windows did not help. If you have any tips or things I can try to fix this I would love that.

Do you have vsync enabled in the graphic options?

Edited by Atom Quark

I have a 144Hz monitor so it should not affect me getting on average 60-80fps on low graphics while there are people with lower specs on extreme getting 100fps.