Klazsh

Group System

Me and a few friends came up with the idea, of a group system, such as you can type a command of adding a friend or a group and which people cannot shoot their own teamates, and its the only way to join is to be accepted by the leader, it is a way to prevent shooting some of your friends who would get in the way of some of your bullets. Any idea's or ways to improve this idea is appreciated, all feedback will be noted.

i think it would be cool but would be real sketchy because u could invite someone get them somewhere kick them and kill them imo you should just watch where you shooting

I think disabling friendly-fire is not realistic, but group system will be helpful to distinguish your friends from other players. They have to be marked with some markes. Cause in real life you can know your friend even in different closes from a large distance.

i think it would be cool but would be real sketchy because u could invite someone get them somewhere kick them and kill them imo you should just watch where you shooting

Well, they could but it will mostly just be for like close friends of some sort not killing each other, you just need to be careful if your not dealing with friends.

bandits could take advantage bro but i think yozh has a good point

30 second time no damage delay after disband.

Give them time to run.

lmao nice thinking but if someone has a sniper easy kill

+1

It is easy to make. Just put action menu "Join group" on each player with script "Player join Group this".

And you can come to player, activate an action and you will be available to use game comand and group chat inside the group.

+1

It is easy to make. Just put action menu "Join group" on each player with script "Player join Group this".

And you can come to player' date=' activate an action and you will be available to use game comand and group chat inside the group.

[/quote'] exactly its a good idea amd easy to make, plus it will stop the people rage quitting from shooting their friends.

I'm all in for this suggestion, it is really needed, I'm always playing with friends and its hard to realize in a city that we are looting (normally we loot in 5-10 players) who is who in there, because we spread to cover more ground and be quick as possible, and that system should be like the squad in ArmA 2 Vanilla

e.g http://www.maximumpc.com/files/u90693/arma2_squad_full.jpg

with that little squares to recognize who is friendly.

I'm all in for this suggestion' date=' it is really needed, I'm always playing with friends and its hard to realize in a city that we are looting (normally we loot in 5-10 players) who is who in there, because we spread to cover more ground and be quick as possible, and that system should be like the squad in ArmA 2 Vanilla

e.g http://www.maximumpc.com/files/u90693/arma2_squad_full.jpg

with that little squares to recognize who is friendly.

[/quote'] Indeed this idea is a pretty good idea, and it will make the game kinda more realistic too, your always going to know who your friend is in real life based on their face and features, but in this game you really cant tell people apart, but from this system people will be able to tell everyone apart from everything and maybe even tell where your buddies are at.

so overall, i dont see anything really wrong with it, its a good idea.