BodycountAU

Missions groups can do

I've currently got a group and it's starting to grow rapidly, I'm still in my first character since buying the game which was well over a week ago haha (previous experience on pc has helped me greatly) 

Besides the obvious like looting up, what are some missions you can think of for groups to do in game, anything from small to large groups. 

Some that I can currently think of is... 

-Obtaining enough of the resources to make ghilli suits. 

-Protection services, larger groups offering protection in exchange for something as payment such as ammo or food. 

-Helping fresh spawns. 

-Hitman contracts, getting paid with ammo, food or any other rare or valuable resources to take out someone or another group. 

What others can you think of? 

Edited by GkR86

Escape :-)

More serious, ,Groups I meet are mainly runing to Military loot spots, grap anything usefull they find on their ways and build bases to stock pile weapons and food for the times they get shot..

There are sometimes players who like to lay on Roofs and wait, till…

But for me it´s more the Survival ellement that I like and the traveling to interesting places.

The unexpected crazy stuff. I just think ist currently alreaddy starting to get filled with Players who have a longer DayZ history and so I died often when I get to near to the usual possie loot places (Military).

This game has a lot of surprises but I would prefer an even more hard NPC ellement with hordes and possibly hard to get through places so Players would be pressed to coop more.

I am still unsure if to much good weapons and gear does´nt make it a Little bit favoriced to ignore the survival ellement to some degree, just to speed up to the next Military loot Point, fill up with drinks and food on the way, to somewhen meet a similar equiped possie to do the necessary shot out. Respawn or win and restart at the beginning of this sentence here, which mainly means for any other looters, not equiped with the usefull fire power so far and missing the map awareness Elements of loot spots and food resources to be most likely the next victim.

Fully understand this given scope but just wonder if future adds might add content like the described one?

As a start, is there any announcement when the bow will become constructable in game?

It had been coming later to the PC Version in those years and it is obvisously coming later here, but when?

Edited by CPUTestUnit