Sign in to follow this  
Cammo

It's Good to be back

Im Cammo   

let me introduce myself   im a old School Player from dayzmod days spent quite a lot of time playing the Mod before it went into a standalone game.

even made a spin off of the dayz mod "Dayzplus" with  2 aussie m8's and uk fella.

i became a community Dayzmod tester for a little while When the mod was passed to the community   ( but Back then Aussie net was expensive) so i couldn't keep testing

but as of now i've been dealing with life problems but have come back to dayz when it released on Ps4    (i convinced a couple good mates i play with on Ps4 to grab it and well i think they caught the old dayz disease   😝 haha i still got it after all these years  after all

from what i've played so far im very impressed from what this mod was to the game it has become.

only Thing that needs work is the ui and a tiny tweak to darkness at nighttime on ps4. 

Great Work  Bohemia & Staff   Looking forward to seeing more implemented in the future  !

Btw the player base is growing rapidly ps4

Edited by Cammo
  • Like 2
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Cammo said:

Im Cammo   

let me introduce myself   im a old School Player from dayzmod days spent quite a lot of time playing the Mod before it went into a standalone game.

even made a spin off of the dayz mod "Dayzplus" with  2 aussie m8's and uk fella.

i became a community Dayzmod tester for a little while When the mod was passed to the community   ( but Back then Aussie net was expensive) so i couldn't keep testing

but as of now i've been dealing with life problems but have come back to dayz when it released on Ps4    (i convinced a couple good mates i play with on Ps4 to grab it and well i think they caught the old dayz disease   😝 haha i still got it after all these years  after all

from what i've played so far im very impressed from what this mod was to the game it has become.

only Thing that needs work is the ui and a tiny tweak to darkness at nighttime on ps4. 

Great Work  Bohemia & Staff   Looking forward to seeing more implemented in the future  !

Btw the player base is growing rapidly ps4

Wow I guess welcome back my dude.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 7:28 PM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

5066130.jpg

hehe not my Fault 🤣 i Guess im a bit lazy 🤷‍♂️