Sign in to follow this  
theBarra

Old school player, but hello!

Been playing the game since the mod days and bought it the day it came out all those years ago. Huddled up in my room from the cold outside and playing some DayZ at 20 fps. Those were the days, eh? Always came here to read, but never to chat. Since the games at its highest peak in 3 years, I'd figured I might as well finally sign up. If there are any new players here, please don't play on modded servers for your first time! Start on vanilla servers and learn the basics. REAL DayZ isn't finding a loaded gun in 3 minutes of play. If you want to truly experience the game and how it was meant to be played, I'd be happy to show you. Good luck everyone!

6 hours ago, theBarra said:

Been playing the game since the mod days and bought it the day it came out all those years ago. Huddled up in my room from the cold outside and playing some DayZ at 20 fps. Those were the days, eh? Always came here to read, but never to chat. Since the games at its highest peak in 3 years, I'd figured I might as well finally sign up. If there are any new players here, please don't play on modded servers for your first time! Start on vanilla servers and learn the basics. REAL DayZ isn't finding a loaded gun in 3 minutes of play. If you want to truly experience the game and how it was meant to be played, I'd be happy to show you. Good luck everyone!

Welcome back to the game.