dead3ye

Humanity should reset on respawn.

Once you become a bandit, you're easily identified as one, meaning players will kill you on sight, so you no longer have any choice but to kill them before they kill you turning your gameplay into a deathmatch, not to mention the fact that the system takes absolutely nothing into consideration beyond bandit/survivor. The heartbeat should go, and go back to how it was when the bandit skin was first removed.

And once you're a bandit unless you go off into the wilderness, which is incredibly boring, you will never gain humanity back considering killing other bandits as a bandit will count as murders. Its a vicious cycle that started when i was forced to defend myself.

Once you become a bandit' date=' you're easily identified as one, meaning players will kill you on sight[/quote']

Uhh? Umm.

When was the last time you actually played DayZ chap?

I know right i think he has a old version

Once you become a bandit' date=' you're easily identified as one, meaning players will kill you on sight[/quote']

Uhh? Umm.

When was the last time you actually played DayZ chap?

The current version you moron, or did you forget to read the patch notes that you have the loud heartbeat pound over your speakers when you're looking at a bandit.

From my experience personally 95% of people shoot on sight whether you're an angel sent in to help people or a bandit that kills everything that moves. The only time I notice a heartbeat is if I'm too close to someone anyway.

Not to mention this feature is INCREDIBLY annoying when you play with friends.

What if it wasn't even a crime, or wasn't even you? Maybe you were defending yourself, maybe your buddy ran into the line of fire while you were shooting zombies, maybe your douchebag friend played bandit style when you let him try out the game?

I think the notion of a gameplay mechanic deciding who is guilty of a crime is like having a trial without a judge or a jury.

People whine about bandits and bandits whine about being bandits?

DayZ - bandits = Win?

*Sarcasm intended*

Being a survivor and playing with others is fun, but im a bandit so that is no longer going to be an option ever, so i'll go the second most fun route, slaughtering anyone i see, sniping survivors from a forest line, and breaking peoples legs and throwing smoke grenades ontop of them.

Once you become a bandit' date=' you're easily identified as one, meaning players will kill you on sight, so you no longer have any choice but to kill them before they kill you turning your gameplay into a deathmatch, not to mention the fact that the system takes absolutely nothing into consideration beyond bandit/survivor. The heartbeat should go, and go back to how it was when the bandit skin was first removed.

And once you're a bandit unless you go off into the wilderness, which is incredibly boring, you will never gain humanity back considering killing other bandits as a bandit will count as murders. Its a vicious cycle that started when i was forced to defend myself.

[/quote']

You're not easily identified as one.

The heartbeat isn't that noticeable and you can only hear it when you're 5m close.

There are even survivors who won't shoot you even if they hear you're heartbeat, if you don't shoot them first.

Once you become a bandit' date=' you're easily identified as one, meaning players will kill you on sight, so you no longer have any choice but to kill them before they kill you turning your gameplay into a deathmatch, not to mention the fact that the system takes absolutely nothing into consideration beyond bandit/survivor. The heartbeat should go, and go back to how it was when the bandit skin was first removed.

[/quote']

You're not easily identified as one.

The heartbeat isn't that noticeable and you can only hear it when you're 5m close.

There are even survivors who won't shoot you even if they hear you're heartbeat, if you don't shoot them first.

Hardly, as soon as they hear that heartbeat they have more to gain than just your loot, they will gain a bandit kill and more humanity. Any smart survivor would shoot a bandit.

Very well, let the sniping from forest lines begin. I won't even loot corpses, a ruthless bandit is born.

Stop killing people.

Problem fixd'

They shoot at me 1st always, they cant hit me but they shoot first.. system doesnt take that into account

Fuck getting your humanity back. Real men pay the Iron price for their gear.