donnyuk78

Duped bases

Good morning,

I was playing yesterday and i died about 3 times(gutted for 2 of them) and a couple of respawns ,people had built base where a had spawned.

One i had been to before and it looked like they had been building hard since i was last there but seem too big to be legit for the location as there was no plank piles close by ,that said there is about 10 minutes away or with a crew it coyuld be done so possible it was legit. This time though they had tent which all sounds normal apart from they were 3/4 emerged ? Duped or just a glitch ? 

The second was definitely a dupers base, i spawned and its been built across the road so i went to it and saw that they had a plank pile outside the fence on the road of there base ! Anyone seen /heard of that before? I wish i had checked to see where i was on that one but picked up a sea chest and die 2 seconds later .... No noise or anythng, i think it was a mine.

Regards

DonnyDanger78

Edited by donnyuk78

I suppose it could be duped building materials, although you’d be surprised how much material you can gather with a few people in a car within a few hours.

• Like 1

Yea 1st could be legit that 2nd one with a plank pile on the road is definitely a dupe base