Hugx5x12

Lag problems and crashes

It is almost impossible to play inside the cities of this game (playstation4) ... Example of an elektro.the game is wonderful, but please solve!

Edited by Hugx5x12
  • Like 1

Totally agree. I'm extremely surprised how laggy the game is with rendering, and general gameplay. I'm using a PS5 But it's still not very smooth. I might try installing it to the main SSD instead of my external HDD. 

Edited by X_x_Wilko_x_X
Typo's

On 4/5/2023 at 9:09 AM, X_x_Wilko_x_X said:

Totally agree. I'm extremely surprised how laggy the game is with rendering, and general gameplay. I'm using a PS5 But it's still not very smooth. I might try installing it to the main SSD instead of my external HDD. 

Something happened with one of the latest updates. Cars are experiencing periodic lag / freezing worse than it's ever been.  I'm on PS5 as well and have Internet speeds exceeding 300/11.  It was always super smooth on PS5 but now it's sometimes worse than it was back in the earlier days on my PS4.  All the improvements in that regard (server performance) seemed to have been one huge step back.

I submitted a trouble ticket (if that helps?) as have several other I have noticed after the 1.2 update. .....I know we're not the only ones.  

I looked at the 1.21 notes on what's being fixed improved and saw nothing about addressing this so I may have to rethink renting a server and stepping away from DayZ yet again for a few months.   .....it's a shame.