Sil3nt

Lack of good weapons!!!!

On 5/14/2019 at 3:21 PM, FearFokkol said:

I think that's quite a good loadout right there, the hunting scopes will spawn at hunting camps, hunting stands and hunting feeders also at the castles.

Ya just got a hunting scope from another players barrel inside a convience store up in sinistok, pretty sure scopes spawn in there aswell.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       EDIT- Scorpion takes up to 2 mags too kill a guy with a plate carrier and motorcycle helmet. Just had some dude walk right into me in a pile of bushes, pulled out my gun last second, let him walk right into me then i just unloaded. He ran, i backed off reloaded my extra mag, not 30 seconds later, im laying down a few trees away from where we just fought waiting for his footsteps to get louder, see him, get the jump on him again, dumped a second mag about half or more bullets hitting, he walks up as im lighting him up and hip fire sks's me, he shot around 5 times, i go unconcious and die to zombies. Never will i ever touch that garbage gun, should of used a can of beans.

Edited by Robzom11
Update

On 5/13/2019 at 5:25 AM, Anyeurysm said:

I agree that there are weapon alternatives and that the game is far from "unplayable".

My concern is that it is very hard to grow a player base when this duping/weapon spawn thing is as prevalent as it is currently. People are absolutely turned off by it and only those of us that are willing to look past it and the dupers themselves are playing.

This creates problems for people who are on the fence about buying the game. "Oh, I've heard you cant even find good weapons in that game because of glitchers..." is the current narrative.

There is a problem with the underlying code that allows for duping to happen. All we've seen thus far are hotfix bandaids that don't fix the underlying problem and the dupers are finding workarounds for. 

I understand the reason for BI not wanting to server lock characters but this is what the community wants. It needs to be tried out in some capacity. Private servers would also be a welcome addition. 

The servers should be 25% server locked characters, 25% private and 50% public...

At least give it a try BI...

Yea I was thinking what if you had seperate characters for each server?? So if you wanted to go play on another server with you're buddies you won't be playing as you're main character you will have top build him up as well. It would be a easy way to fix server hopping.  Correct??? Idk if it would fix duping or not.