Sign in to follow this  
TheCentralPlaza

*Please Read* Potiential Solutions to several problems

Im gonna try not to make this super long so im going to get right to the point, Im also using my phone to type this up so please forgive me for the lack of structure.

Most of us understand you guys want as much realism as possible but it only goes so far before it just doesn't work as a game, keep that in mind.

Some changes I feel should be made:

Transferring

Get rid of server character transferring, if you are persistent on keeping this then do something similar to what ARK Survival does and add a terminal in a location of the map where players can transfer out, that way it eliminates ghosting because it would be a non buildable spot. I'd suggest making it a small safe area as well to avoid being kos upon logging in.

Plot Poles

Next is to take from what the Arma 2 DayZ mod did and add a plot pole with a radius, 1 per player only so people don't spam build all over the map, allow players to be added to the plot pole for clan purposes but make it so anyone who accepts the plot invite can't use another plot pole on that server unless they remove themselves from the list(which should be done from anywhere to avoid people trapping others who wish to be removed), id suggest adding a long cooldown timer after being removed as well so theres no hopping around trying to beat the system.

Custom Respawn Points

Beds or spawn points, make bases useful, allow us to spawn in a custom area using a bed or something, make this 1 per person and the cooldown very long to prevent combat complications.

Safes

Why wasn't this already added? The safes in the mod were really good, they protected your gear but could still be broken into with enough effort, i miss going around looking for unlocked safes. 

Edited by TheCentralPlaza
Misclick

I must say I'm not a fan of any of these suggestions except for the safe.  That would be interesting for sure.  However, the other suggestions seem more like what would be be good mods but not features to roll out as a baseline mechanic.