aviator (DayZ)

Seattle 131 Admin Abuse

Admin/Owner was kicking me and my friend from the server and everyone else who would join. He would kick everyone except for 2-3 people which I assume is the admins friends. Im not sure if they were kicking everyone to go loot for themselves or what. All i know is it seems like abuse if the admin is kicking everyone out except his friends for no legit reason.

Here is a video of it.

Seems to be an open and shut case to me.

Watch how far this doesn't go.

True, my group is currently hosting a server.

And we are being careful and putting in loads of effort to maintain it and get rid of hackers.

and you have these fuckers tarnishing the legit admins.

I assume that you have the same username in-game as you do on here.

I was kicking people that had a ping above 200 as this was causing unnecessary lag. If you want to play on a server then join one that's nearer to your place of residence.

Well can you explain why you were kicking me with 80 ping or so and my friend with about 15 ping repeatedly the other day? By my count thats nowhere near 200 ping =\

I was kicking people that had a ping above 200 as this was causing unnecessary lag. If you want to play on a server then join one that's nearer to your place of residence.

I cant remember what my ping was like on your server, wasnt really something I had a problem with but I'll concede it may have been above 200, so in that case by all means kick me. It might be an idea to warn people with the MOTD that you kick users over 200ms, that way they wont get annoyed when kicked. However I wasnt the only one kicked off the server at the time and several of them had low pings. It also doesnt answer the OP's video footage of him being repeatedly kicked with under 100 ping and only 5 people on the server.

This is not YOUR job! This is the Job set up by BattlEye ! Set it up right, but stop kicking people without any reason!

Thats like a cop saying that you drive 70 instead of 60, only from "seeing" you driving, without using a traffic radar.

And... it looks like a bad excuse ADMIN!

Well if you come onto my server with a shitty ping then I'm gonna kick you. I have banned you for being a potential hacker and have submitted a ticket to get you permanently banned from DayZ.

Who is it exactly you are banning and why are you only mentioning the potential hacking now? It does seem rather suspicious that you would ban people for potentially being hackers after your argument over ping kicks was made to look ridiculous.