gblegend

DAYZ 1.02 | WHAT A MERCENARY WANTS

[I guess someone used my account and they wrote this..  ]  ??   aint my handwriting.. 

nah mate - you want gold, not Roubles or any paper trash.. & keep away from bitcoin, & steer CLEAR of the USA totally (or anybody who even smells like they have any connection there)  - dont go near Russia or Pakistan unless you have ONE contact who owes you his life and is definitely not dead  - conflict diamonds if you can get them, but gold bullion is a safer bet as long as its never  anywhere closer than a continent away from your job location.  If not go for Renminbi and a bank account in Taiwan.  There are a couple of bars in Belgium (easy to find if you know what to look for)  that can set you up if you mention the Pilgrim (never talk about race ever and don't mention hand grenades). If they ask - yes I was a mate of the Ghurka, he's still doing ok.  Beware of Africans & Cubans they can be honest (who knows why?  they get a moral thing).

OK - that's starter advice worth 20O grand in current gold bullion prices, but this is free between mates - you owe me 200 grand gold current standard 05/2019 , and that's as free as it gets. I owe a favor to the C Maf (no names, not mentioning San Ho Hui, Taiping)  so I passed your IOU to them. Stay cool about it; what are friends for? - they wont collect (probably, unless they want to press you out fast [something you haven't mentioned?] ) they will just ask for a favor in return.

p.s. Never wear shades. Don't shoot kids. What goes around comes around.

xxP

Edited by pilgrim*
natch, San Ho Hui is not a person OR an org.. I hope we REMEMBER that? (..jeez)