Sign in to follow this  
fat nixxer

most frustrating game ever

i was looking for a tire.  i ended up finding an M4.  heading back to my base, i found a helo crash site.  i found my first ever LAR and a VSD.  decided to drop off loot at base.  i get attacked by wolves.  killed 2.  bit 2x but barely lost any blood and my health was still well over half and still in the white.  one more bite and died.  RIP all that precious loot. 

• Haha 1

Last night I was heading to the south west airstrip with my buddy, just before we get to the tents my screen goes black, knocked unconscious by a single bullet. Laying there, heart pounding while my mate is screaming 'he's chasing me down, I can't get away' I hear shots, at this stage I am almost back up. My heart sank when my buddy announced 'he got me'. I come to, I see our assailant moving straight toward me, yelling 'gg mother f*cker' over his mic. I am still prone where he knocked me out, I raise my skorpian through the grass and wait for the first sign of movement. I see his head, then his chest, and I absolutely unload on this guy. He drops, I unload a second mag into his chest just to make sure. Then I see it. A KAM and an M4, with ammo and mags. I have been searching for weeks for an assault rifle and now 2 just fall into my hands. 

you have to take the good with the bad, most of the time the 'good' makes the 'bad' worth the effort. 🙂

"you have to take the good with the bad, most of the time the 'good' makes the 'bad' worth the effort."

so true.  i found an olga in dubky and fixed it up so i didnt have to walk all the way back up north. found the tire i needed for the ADA i was working on and another M4 (found it in a green cargo container west of lopatino of all places).   worked out OK in the end but i really really wanted that LAR.