ChAoS_Nope

SO I WAS IN ELEKTRO

In the north fire station, to be exact.

Anyway, I walk out, happy the map and couple grenades I had gotten, ready to GTFO of this godforsaken city of HEEEELLLLL.

I walk out the front door and a Survivor comes tearing in the gate, like 6-8 Zeus behind him.

First thing I do is check him for weapons, he appears to have non, I'm usually a bandit, yeah, but shooting weaponless people is just cruel, and a waste of ammo.

So I decide to help him out, I explain to him I'll get the Zombies off of him, so I raise my Enfield (lol) and kill them.

I then told him I'll see him later, and good luck.

I may have expected a "thanks" or two.

What do I get?

He tries to steal my stuff instead.

Really?

You try to steal my stuff when I obviously have a gun and you don't?

The sheer stupidity of some people.

I would have broken his legs and then walked off.. Much better than killing him instantly

i would have picked him up and draged him like a cat lol

I would have broken his legs and then walked off.. Much better than killing him instantly

I popped a round or two in him with my Mak to knock him out, then ran before the zombies came. :p

I popped a round or two in him with my Mak to knock him out' date=' then ran before the zombies came. :p

[/quote']

Ehhh that works too:D

I walk out the front door and a Survivor comes tearing in the gate' date=' like 6-8 Zeus behind him.

[/quote']

6-8 ZEUS?!? Why would you help someone who has angered the gods

I walk out the front door and a Survivor comes tearing in the gate' date=' like 6-8 Zeus behind him.

[/quote']

6-8 ZEUS?!? Why would you help someone who has angered the gods

Legit lol just now.