vMark95V

Newbie Question

Hi All,

New to DayZ and on the whole really enjoying it. Just one MASSIVE problem. Found a few guns & attachments etc. but i am really struggling to find any ammo that'll work. Found ammo and if I'm right with gun in hand if it fit I would drag the ammo to "combine"? Is that correct?

If it is, are there any tips on where to find ammo for teh BK18 (believe its 7.62 x39mm?) - I've found plenty of 7.62x54mm but I believe thats for a Mosin?

I have ran around alot of the map, into army tents etc. but really struggling to find this ammo type.

Any help would be appreciated and maybe anyone looking for a newbie to duo with or join their group let me know!

Hey mark we’d take you under our wing depending on what your overall disposition in the game is... What’s your play style? PM me if you want.

As for the ammo you’re right about the 7.62 x 39 and it sounds like you’re the most unlucky player that in the game if you haven’t found any of it. You’ll be able to find that ammo in both civilian and military locations- keep looking.

If your character is up in the NE of the map near svetlojarsk then let’s meet up and I’ll help square you away.