Sign in to follow this  
aidanweld@gmail.com

OMG ROCKETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!11ONE

I thought that title would grab your attention.

Hello, I'm creating this thread to let you all know that Rocket is not the only person working on this mod.

While it may be his mod, with his vision; please bare in mind that the entire DayZ Dev Team, Webmaster, and Moderators are ALL working VERY hard to please hundreds of thousands of people.

I can guarantee you that there are NOT hundreds of thousands (or even 50) of Devs, WMs, or Moderators.

So do them a favor, and use the forum "Search" feature to look for pre-existing topics to answer your questions, rather than create 300 more of the same. If someone has already reported a bug/issue, there is no need to make 300 more of the same (doing that will actually make the 'fixing' process LONGER).

Lastly, thank them all for providing a REAL gaming experience, and support (when available) you enjoy. I mean, why else would you be playing this mod, right?

*THESE PEOPLE ARE TAKING TIME OUT OF THEIR PERSONAL SCHEDULE'S TO MAKE YOUR LAZY ASSES HAPPY*

This is a great post :D To many people think their is a endless amount of customer support everywhere they go

I think this thread belongs with the other threads about repeating threads

too bad you didnt use search for the 1000 threads that say the same thing as this.

+1

Double-facepalm.jpg

Make that a triple face palm, I actually took the time to read every post and it was wasted.

Well it's Rockets idea, Rockets mod, Rocket is the lead programmer and lead of almost everything. Of course he should get more attention, without him there wouldn't be a DayZ mod.

I'm not saying the other people in the team are useless, of course they help to create and develop this mod, but there's no question Rocket should get the attention he deserves.

And when people post about help, or tips, it's not like they need replies from the development team... We can answer their questions just as easily.

To those who are bringing about awareness to the 'hypocritical' "search" comment...

Many new/old players have not seen those posts. Many players may not even see mine; but the point of this, is to remind.

I am well aware that there are many posts like this. You can go ahead and post all the memes you wish; but I am not posting this for my own benefit.

Make that a triple face palm' date=' I actually took the time to read every post and it was wasted.

[/quote']

Here you go!

93868a469409821d2559884c4bf8d11d.jpg

I ll make sure to remind myself to post the same hypocritical search comment the next post that pops up to remind us of the hard work the devs do.

I ll make sure to remind myself to post the same hypocritical search comment the next post that pops up to remind us of the hard work the devs do.

-and I'll make sure to post useless Sarcastic comments.