Sign in to follow this  
Poolofdeath1337

Stuck in database*possible temp work around*

As of writing this I have been locked in database 5 times. I have been able too use 2 small work arounds to play again.

First and easiest which has worked in 1 or 2 tries. Having a friend join server then sending a party invite to game has gotten me in without any issues.

2nd is clearing your MAC address in settings nd restarting Xbox. I have only tested these with a Xbox one X/S models. 

for the second u may need to keep rejoining the same server a few times but my group has been using these 2 methods and have played all weekend 

Hope it helps!

I've got a workaround too works 100%. Stick to one server.

21 minutes ago, nikoor said:

I've got a workaround too works 100%. Stick to one server.

It happens even if you stay on one server. Know what your talkin about before you open that gaping hole. 

Just now, xXAbandonHopeXx said:

It happens even if you stay on one server. Know what your talkin about before you open that gaping hole. 

I know it can but not 5 times and for your whole squad. I've had any of these issues when staying in one server.

42 minutes ago, Poolofdeath1337 said:

As of writing this I have been locked in database 5 times. I have been able too use 2 small work arounds to play again.

First and easiest which has worked in 1 or 2 tries. Having a friend join server then sending a party invite to game has gotten me in without any issues.

2nd is clearing your MAC address in settings nd restarting Xbox. I have only tested these with a Xbox one X/S models. 

for the second u may need to keep rejoining the same server a few times but my group has been using these 2 methods and have played all weekend 

Hope it helps!

Thx for the work arounds. I have 3 acc. Locked out of this stupid game now. Hopefully i can start playing my main

It literally can happen anytime you log out....... 

3 minutes ago, nikoor said:

I know it can but not 5 times and for your whole squad. I've had any of these issues when staying in one server.

Well gee I sure wish I was as cool as you. How bout you just go play the game and keep quiet if youre as useless as you sound.

3 minutes ago, xXAbandonHopeXx said:

It literally can happen anytime you log out....... 

Well gee I sure wish I was as cool as you. How bout you just go play the game and keep quiet if youre as useless as you sound.

stop server hopping

8 minutes ago, nikoor said:

Bruh,  I had the issue 5 times over weekend I never said in a row, also I never once said it happened too my squad 5 times I said we played all weekend read first then repost 

1 minute ago, nikoor said:

stop server hopping

getting kicked from server restarts nd rejoining is sever hopping? is rejoining when the game crashes server hoping to? 

Go complain somewhere else this was a small piece of help 4anyone with this issue which the Devs are trying to fix. not people server hopping.

54 minutes ago, Poolofdeath1337 said:

my group has been using these 2 methods

Just now, Poolofdeath1337 said:

Bruh,  I had the issue 5 times over weekend I never said in a row, also I never once said it happened too my squad 5 times I said we played all weekend read first then repost 

well it seemed you said your group? it's just weird when someone can be locked 5 times already. sure seems they're doing something that fits to the recently implemented counter measures for server hoppers and duping.

3 minutes ago, Poolofdeath1337 said:

this was a small piece of help

yeah same here. people, try to stick to the same server and you'll probably end up having none of these issues. you know, some people keep server hopping and keep getting locked.

Edited by nikoor

4 minutes ago, nikoor said:

yeah same here. people, try to stick to the same server and you'll probably end up having none of these issues. you know, some people keep server hopping and keep getting locked.

I get this and yes this can happen anytime u exit a server abruptly and rejoin within a small window. But regardless it has no direct reference for server hoping,duping or whatever.

it's for someone who paid for a game that can not play it. 

• Beans 1

Sign in to follow this