Sign in to follow this  
happycheese

Disabled vehicles despawn when you walk away

Crashed a vehicle on a post and ruined everything. Walked away for about 2 minutes to scout out a place to drop a tent to put gear. When I returned the whole thing had despawned along with all my gear. So annoying. This is happened to me pre-1.0 but everything was going so well since yesterday... 😞 

Yep, they de-spawn pretty fast - even if you are close by.

I had one that disappeared 35 meter away from me while looking at it.

11 hours ago, u.s. army rangers said:

Never run the car past 2nd gear 

what do you mean? don't ride in second gear?

3 hours ago, FakeBritvin said:

what do you mean? don't ride in second gear?

So the car has five gears What I mean is try to not dive past 30MPH play it safe by staying in 2nd gear for most of the time if your going past 40MPH and get a lag spike you will lose control  and crash. So if you only have one car that you worked hard to get drive like grandma would and make sure to downshift coming into a turn if your in 3rd gear

2 hours ago, u.s. army rangers said:

So the car has five gears What I mean is try to not dive past 30MPH play it safe by staying in 2nd gear for most of the time if your going past 40MPH and get a lag spike you will lose control  and crash. So if you only have one car that you worked hard to get drive like grandma would and make sure to downshift coming into a turn if your in 3rd gear

At this speed, it is easy to get under the shelling of bandits or envious. I am very waiting for a good optimization of the game without freezes. even updated the console.

Edited by FakeBritvin

Sign in to follow this