Downtownfuntown

Rendering Problem

Bohemia needs to fix this rendering situation that's becoming a bit of a problem for me. Every time I set up a base, mark down a spot to bury a stash ( and I'm talking a little ways away from my base ), I come back to the same server and see that everything is taking quite a while to render and load into position while being highlighted in a bright, and noticeable color of white. During this rendering/loading window, you can see the base, the stash spots close or in the distance from the base, all highlighted in white. 

This is a serious problem when it comes to base building and hiding away any precious loot a player has come across. From my experience, it's been a reoccurring situation every time I set up a base at a new server. I would make a path to follow, a certain area to turn into, to get to my buried loot. But again, all can be seen when I log into that server and see no trees, no grass, no cover anywhere, and ONLY my buried loot and base highlighted in white. 

Please fix this. Myself and ( I guarantee ) other members of the DayZ community have experienced this once or twice and is becoming a nuisance, which is destroying my love for the game. 

Edited by Downtownfuntown
Spelling mistake
  • Beans 1

What are your system specs? Did you report this in the bug reporter? 

Should try to screen / video capture this issue...

Edited by eno
  • Beans 1