Sign in to follow this  
InversionSR

set bleed time variable

Just thinking 90% of the time i die is from bleeding out after using my 1 bandage. Perhaps setting a limited amount of bleeding will help make the game more realistic and also would increase early game survival chances. Ie loose 300-700 blood over 5-12 seconds.

Just an idea since ive never bleed to death from a paper cut or dog bite.

yeah, but the paper cut or dog bite, isnt a zombie :P. Plus zombies have super human strength riping your skin apart.

Bleeding from a zombie should be less than bleeding from a gunshot. Do they have claws or something?

Unless of course a horde grabs you - then they should rip you limb from limb.

yeah' date=' but the paper cut or dog bite, isnt a zombie :P. Plus zombies have super human strength riping your skin apart.

[/quote']

LMAO i like this so the reason i was bleeding out was because the zombie pulled my arm off and was beating me with it?

So zombies have a super anti anticoagulant which stops you blood clotting and helps it spray out of you body :)

Very cool, suddenly i feel like vampires are less scary than zombies (excluding the sissy sparkling ones)

yeah' date=' but the paper cut or dog bite, isnt a zombie :P. Plus zombies have super human strength riping your skin apart.

[/quote']

LMAO i like this so the reason i was bleeding out was because the zombie pulled my arm off and was beating me with it?

So zombies have a super anti anticoagulant which stops you blood clotting and helps it spray out of you body :)

Very cool, suddenly i feel like vampires are less scary than zombies (excluding the sissy sparkling ones)

Yes back in my day vampires sucked necks, not ........................