eno

Seeking more Helpy Helpers...for Mercy or Mayhem.

We’re looking for experienced or new mature players who abhor the killing of fresh spawns (or lightly geared players) for no reason. It’s not a Suicide pact... we take precautions but let’s let it play out.

We’re looking for players who are willing to carry around a little extra gear to hand out to those in game who are new and can use a hand...

We’re looking for players who are either willing to share knowledge or willing to learn and get much of their in-game enjoyment from either. 

Ultimately what we’re looking for is the player who isn’t about killing everything they see, is anxious to help those who need it and kill those who deserve it.

We have guys with thousands of hours and we have guys with around 100 hours- but we share a mentality of wanting to play the game out beyond simple PVP. We play official public servers... but some also play on the community public / private servers too with the same mentality.

Most of us are in our 30s-40s but we have some younger and some older. We'd prefer folks who are at least 25 but definitely no younger than 18.

Message me if you’re interested... there are plenty of people out there new to the game who need all the help they can get and others looking to prey upon them who need a dirt nap. 

Looking forward to having some more help.

Edited by eno
Added an age restriction
  • Beans 3

Dear Eno

I'm interested in being apart of your team in protecting those who are weak/fresh in Day Z, I also despise fully geared assholes who roam the coasts of Day Z looking for easy kills just as much as you do.

I'm always active in my free time pretty much so will be willing to help whenever.

Give me a reply or an invite to discord etc.

Yours sincerely ,

Kobe

Sure Kobe- I'll send you a quick PM and we'll have a chat.