Mugen (DayZ)

Grenade MULTIKILL!

Saw these poor guys while i was camping it outside the barracks.Had a REAL close brush with death but i managed to escape with my life.

Enjoy!

INB4Carebears ;)

The only good part of the video was that guy football rushing your ass kamikaze style. That shit was hilarious it would have been better if he actually killed you, ultimate revenge style.

Nice grenade chuck though I'll give you that.

PS. I thumbs down cause Mugen is your name, and in Samurai Champloo he is a total bad ass you good sir aint as cool. (Personal preference I don't like ghillie suit sniper toting cowards)

Looks to me as you dc'ed and then reconnected.

No he didn't if he did he would have been in shock for much longer.

Nice. surprised you didnt get three of em. Love using nades.

Try playing on a veteran server, could have prevented being shot in the first place.

The only good part of the video was that guy football rushing your ass kamikaze style. That shit was hilarious it would have been better if he actually killed you' date=' ultimate revenge style.

PS. I thumbs down cause Mugen is your name, and in Samurai Champloo he is a total bad ass you good sir aint as cool. (Personal preference I don't like ghillie suit sniper toting cowards)

[/quote']

Not gonna' lie,that was pretty funny.

Fair enough,if i could run around break dance katana(ing) fools in Day Z i certainly would but oh well.

Try playing on a veteran server' date=' could have prevented being shot in the first place.

[/quote']

I actually did get three,i just missed the last guy that came sprinting at me after.

The only good part of the video was that guy football rushing your ass kamikaze style. That shit was hilarious it would have been better if he actually killed you' date=' ultimate revenge style.

[/quote']

Fair enough,if i could run around break dance katana(ing) fools in Day Z i certainly would but oh well.

Try playing on a veteran server' date=' could have prevented being shot in the first place.

[/quote']

I actually did get three,i just missed the last guy that came sprinting at me after.

I'd totally stab people with a Katana if it was in DayZ. I'd scream quotes from the anime too.

[/quote']

[/quote']

I'd totally stab people with a Katana if it was in DayZ. I'd scream quotes from the anime too.

I'm right there with ya bro.

sorry to spoil everyone's fun here, but this post is right on the money.

the OP clearly disconnected to avoid being shot again by the lee enfield user.

reconnects after the other guy bleeds out and dies .

Saw these poor guys while i was camping it outside the barracks.Had a REAL close brush with death but i managed to escape with my life.

Enjoy!

INB4Carebears ;)

Playing on noob mode server? CHECK!

Lying in the open to be shot because gras doesn't get drawn as far as they were when they were back in that industrial building? CHECK!

Almost getting owned by a Lee Enfield because you can't aim worth sh1t? CHECK!

The only worthwhile thing in that video was the grenade. And here you were lucky because they had a wall right behind them. Otherwise your nade would have been too far by a few good meters resulting in little to none damage.

INB4Carebears ;)

You're playing on a nametag server.

You are a carebear.

You can't INB4 yourself.

To those saying that he disconnected I doubt it. Although it seems strange that he would cut the video thinking he was dead; I think he's being honest. He took PvP damage so that hourglass would have been much longer if he had left and came back.

The edited out second is just the menu screen with him thinking about DCing and then not. That would be my guess, and yes the Lee Enfield charge was epic. Now that dude rocks!!

The edited out second is just the menu screen with him thinking about DCing and then not. That would be my guess' date=' and yes the Lee Enfield charge was epic. Now that dude rocks!!

[/quote']

Yep he was down to 3000 blood after the Lee Enfield and had a shock status.

So if he had really disconnected he would have died.

But still nice of him to edit out what a wimpy little carebear camper he is by not showing us that he was about to disconnect to lobby because he had his Willy between his legs.

The Lee Enfield guy would so have deserved to kill that noob and get all that gear for his efforts.

Epic leeroy enfield is epic.

That 3:30-3:31 cut is around one minute missing. That's a long time to look at the menu screen or whatever.

sorry to spoil everyone's fun here' date=' but this post is right on the money.

the OP clearly disconnected to avoid being shot again by the lee enfield user.

reconnects after the other guy bleeds out and dies .

[/quote']

Too bad the guy with the enfield fell to his death literally a second after i turned off the first clip.My good sir i would have EASILY died and the timer would have been MUCH longer if i left and came back in.CLEARLY you don't know what the fuck you're talking about ;)

What was the edited bit out of the vid?

Read the description on the video my man.

To those saying that he disconnected I doubt it. Although it seems strange that he would cut the video thinking he was dead; I think he's being honest. He took PvP damage so that hourglass would have been much longer if he had left and came back.

Yes you are entirely correct. It's not strange at all that i cut the video when i did.I was shot with an Enfield at point blank range and didn't instantly die.I mean who the hell wants to watch someone bleed out for a minute or two?

The edited out second is just the menu screen with him thinking about DCing and then not. That would be my guess' date=' and yes the Lee Enfield charge was epic. Now that dude rocks!!

[/quote']Why would i even contemplate disconnecting? Please explain to me why i would,so i could reconnect on a different server and bleed out there?There is absolutely no benefit of doing so.

But yes that guy with the Leeroy is indeed a badass.

[/quote']

Yep he was down to 3000 blood after the Lee Enfield and had a shock status.

So if he had really disconnected he would have died.

But still nice of him to edit out what a wimpy little carebear camper he is by not showing us that he was about to disconnect to lobby because he had his Willy between his legs.

The Lee Enfield guy would so have deserved to kill that noob and get all that gear for his efforts.

Please read my response above you fool.

Epic leeroy enfield is epic.

That 3:30-3:31 cut is around one minute missing. That's a long time to look at the menu screen or whatever.

I was actually watching my blood count the whole time hoping it would go down slow.Luckily for me it did :D