Sign in to follow this  
Darrel J

DayZ Map

Alright, so I am able to pack my very W.I.P map onto the workshop and use it on my server, which all seems fine for me. However when another player connects to the server then they are unable to see any of the terrain. They can see the buildings and all, but there are no roads or ground terrain.

Any ideas on what I missed?

20 hours ago, Darrel J said:

Alright, so I am able to pack my very W.I.P map onto the workshop and use it on my server, which all seems fine for me. However when another player connects to the server then they are unable to see any of the terrain. They can see the buildings and all, but there are no roads or ground terrain.

Any ideas on what I missed?

Generating layers & exporting shapes

9 hours ago, Matthew Longtime said:

Thank you

On 1/28/2019 at 10:20 AM, Matthew Longtime said:

Alright, so I apologize for all of the annoying, easy solution questions but I've got another  for you. Currently when I pack my map and set up on my server then the terrain in-game at any distance over like 30m is overly green, and the foliage(aside from manually spawned objects) does not show up outside of that radius either. 

Any chance you have a solution for this one?

10 hours ago, Darrel J said:

Alright, so I apologize for all of the annoying, easy solution questions but I've got another  for you. Currently when I pack my map and set up on my server then the terrain in-game at any distance over like 30m is overly green, and the foliage(aside from manually spawned objects) does not show up outside of that radius either. 

Any chance you have a solution for this one?

That's because the colour of you satellite map. e.g make it blue it will be blue.

On 1/31/2019 at 10:40 AM, Matthew Longtime said:

That's because the colour of you satellite map. e.g make it blue it will be blue.

I understand that it comes from the sat map, but there has to be a way to make it look a little more natural with the terrain, right?

This is what it currently looks like

1sy63o.jpg

19 hours ago, Darrel J said:

I understand that it comes from the sat map, but there has to be a way to make it look a little more natural with the terrain, right?

This is what it currently looks like

1sy63o.jpg

Use google maps take a bit of real terrain