griffinz

Be a sport, hunt in the north

I know killing players is fun...but what's the point of killing newbies???

Every day Im shuffling up to the North and I see too much survivors running around without a care.

It is our duty, as Banditos, to make survivors WORK for the loot in the north...give them an end-game experience.

Los Bandidos Sobrevivir!

I'll just stick to what I've been doing when I can play again: Kill everyone, everywhere.

I only play in the north. I had my fun in cherno. There are fewer players in the north but when you do see them it's so much more rewarding, the fact they have to respawn on the beach is rewarding too :D

It's just a lot more fun, and so much more randomness. Our first trip to NW airfield we almost got ran over by a car as it came flying over the hill and we all span round and started pounding it as drove off and managed to pop the passengers head.

Being in towns looting without a care in a world and suddenly realising you're not alone. Or coming across dead zombies and realising you're catching upto someone as you go town to town.

The north is what DayZ is all about.

Without a doubt the North is the best. You find some of the better skilled and kitted players there. Only problem is that it gets lonely quickly.

I second this.

North is really where it's at, and it's really starting to get to me all these "LETS HEAD TO CHERNO" newbie parties which never end up lasting more than ten minutes before they're all dead.

Coast is a deathtrap, I always say, head north. I do like the freedom of the north, and it'd be pretty hard for bandits to cover every field. I don't think they should be able to either, but I think a more spread out bandit presence would give much more depth to the game rather than keeping them focused at the obvious points, airfields, bases, and the like.

GTFO, my north. I have recently returned to the light side and any bandit that challenges me will be greeted with my CZ.

In the north, the only friend you have is your sniper.

I second this.

North is really where it's at' date=' and it's really starting to get to me all these "LETS HEAD TO CHERNO" newbie parties which never end up lasting more than ten minutes before they're all dead.

Coast is a deathtrap, I always say, head north. I do like the freedom of the north, and it'd be pretty hard for bandits to cover every field. I don't think they should be able to either, but I think a more spread out bandit presence would give much more depth to the game rather than keeping them focused at the obvious points, airfields, bases, and the like.

[/quote']

I only play in the north and find that the players that frequent airfields or Cherno etc just enhance my experience. In an apoc setting it makes sense that military bases or large loot filled cities would be fought over by different groups of bandits and survivors. The airfields are good right now, it's a change of pace that you sometimes need after wondering the countryside shooting rabbits.

Every day Im shuffling up to the North and I see too much survivors running around without a care.

It is our duty' date=' as Banditos, to make survivors WORK for the loot in the north...give them an end-game experience.

Los Bandidos Sobrevivir!

[/quote']

Oh, bandits in the north you say?

Let's see how long you can stay alive up there! :D

It is our duty' date=' as Banditos, to make survivors WORK for the loot in the north...give them an end-game experience.

Los Bandidos Sobrevivir!

[/quote']

Pretty long actually, I only die due to science or bugs.

I second this.

North is really where it's at' date=' and it's really starting to get to me all these "LETS HEAD TO CHERNO" newbie parties which never end up lasting more than ten minutes before they're all dead.

[/quote']

I only play in the north and find that the players that frequent airfields or Cherno etc just enhance my experience. In an apoc setting it makes sense that military bases or large loot filled cities would be fought over by different groups of bandits and survivors. The airfields are good right now, it's a change of pace that you sometimes need after wondering the countryside shooting rabbits.

I do agree, and I guess it's situational. Because there are some times where I have to really be careful entering places (mostly during peak playing times) and times that I don't, like early in the morning. As a rule, I just avoid airfields and Stary simply because they're a haul and are hard to make work solo unless you get insanely lucky with loot spawns.

It just seems a bit repetitive for people to chill at the airfield and such, which makes me almost want to suggest that the loot "migrates" or something from military installation to installation. But what we have now works, so it doesn't need changing.

This is where we separate the girly bandits from the brawny manly bandits. Anyone can kill a new player in Cherno or the coast, that's small game. That's like going cow hunting with a rocket launcher. You know where they are and quite frankly they can't fight back. Going north and seriously hunting the players who survived for 15+ hours is the true sport.

Los Bandidos Sobrevivir!

[/quote']

Ive actually lived in the north for the last 2 weeks. Died once due to logging in on top of a survivor group.

Los Bandidos Sobrevivir!

[/quote']

Ive actually lived in the north for the last 2 weeks. Died once due to logging in on top of a survivor group.

Two weeks you say?

I'm considering playing on a 200 ping just to see if I can end that streak :angel:

But what a trophy it would be to have the scalp of the Scalp Collector himself?

I will gladly welcome any Bandit with some russian bullets out of my AK ;)

You don't have to kill everyone you meet. If you don't want to deal with them or simply want to betray them, knee cap em when you're near some zeds. Get them on the ground and toss a smoke near your troublesome target for two reasons. He can't see you through the smoke and the zeds will flock around him. What happens after the smoke clears is behind you. Maybe you can still claim innocence, you did 'shoot at the zeds and put out smoke for cover' right? ;)