Sign in to follow this  
maath259

no Brazilian server available for game

When I try to enter to play I do not encounter Brazilian servers, both first and third person, I know they exist, why I have played and I have a Brazilian server base, but for most of the day Brazilian official servers are Offline, I do not understand because of that, maybe it is the host, because servers with the Multiplay.com host are always online but Fragnet.net host servers are falling ... this ends up with the game experience. 

Spoiler

Edited by maath259

3 minutes ago, maath259 said:

When I try to enter to play I do not encounter Brazilian servers, both first and third person, I know they exist, why I have played and I have a Brazilian server base, but for most of the day Brazilian official servers are Offline, I do not understand because of that, maybe it is the host, because servers with the Multiplay.com host are always online but Fragnet.net host servers are falling ... this ends up with the game experience. follows a screenshot of no available Brazilian server.

Reveal hidden contents

sorry for my bad English, I used google translate

Hola, tudo bem somo um pequeno grupo de amigos que alugamos um Servidor em GTXgaming de 10 slots pelo momento para poder começar, ja pagamos 3 assim que nosso server vai ficar online durante muito tempo podera ter uma boa experiencia de jogo, temos poucos mods no servidor para conservar a originalidade do jogo, se por acaso vc e alguns amigos quiserem testar e so procurar [BR]The Walking DEAD World. tambem temos um discord do server, o server leva apenas 2 semanas online e entre nos ja queremos pagar 3 meses mais porque a experiencia de jogo ta sendo bem legal.