Sign in to follow this  
pricelinenegotiator

Possible Huey Bug

Hi, my friends and I have found a UH-1H and have poured about 4-5 cans of fuel into it. The instruments are all green, but the fuel is still at zero and we cannot take off. He gets to about 2 m alt, and then it runs out of fuel. We have tried fuel tank parts, main rotor assemblies, and nothing is available to be "repaired". Is this something that can be fixed with scrap metal? We've been trying to fix this damn bird for a couple hours now.

You need literally 100-200 jerry cans to refuel, so I've heard..

From what I've read and heard the Huey takes a MASSIVE amount of fuel. Like 200 cans or something.

They are bugged ATM, we had one, on server restart it was fine but all the fuel drained out. Cannot fill, fuel drains faster than you can refill.

Sounds like a leaking fuel tank. Try to repair the missiles with a scrap metal, I've read elsewhere on these forums that that can fix it.

We had a chopper like that earlier that was stuck at yellow hull. Put over 9 scrap into it and no cigar, just kept leaking until we got shot by some bandit hours later. Luckily we found another chopper later that didn't have a fuel leak. Best of luck.