Sign in to follow this  
Duane Wyllie

Lag spike in car , crappy stiching

Question

Me and my buddy have wasted so much time getting and fixing cars to only drive for 10 minutes until a little screen freeze. Normally after that the cars spun out and hit something and become as useful as a chocolate toolbox, or dashboarded resulting in a fudged car too.... 

3 answers to this question

Cars currently ignore the laws of physics and are perhaps the largest PVE threat we've faced so far... You're better off waiting until fixes are applied to them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

Cars currently ignore the laws of physics and are perhaps the largest PVE threat we've faced so far... You're better off waiting until fixes are applied to them.

We used to have cars like zeppelins, they would float , basically floating at 45 at times, all the issues seen fixed with the car , those little lag spikes are what’s killing it , even on foot you get them . I tend to get down when it freezes up as it’s happened often when others are near or logging in or out .

• Like 1

now if the lag hits me again in the same place on the map , I’m sure that means it’s a issue with how they put the map together...and another car wrecked, back to good old running simulator