WalkerDown (DayZ)

Removing stuff off-map

Yeah; I don't necessarily think people should be building cities out there' date=' but I don't see anything wrong with [i']traveling through. If you have the fuel to spare and you're willing to risk being completely and totally exposed to fire from over 2km away in any direction, then more power to you.

It's almost never going to be the most efficient route, but sometimes it might help to pop out and take advantage of the increased vehicle speed.

What part of that area not being part of the playfield don't you understand?

It would be like saying it is OK to go with the ball outside the field in a football game, but you can't score from there.

Off limits is off limits.

^ dev doesnt agree with you :P

I don't see why someone isn't allowed to drive over those plains to go from South West to North East unseen. I'd say it's a valid route to take to get to your destination' date=' but not make IT your destination.

[/quote']

I dont agree with killing them there since i spawned in the wilderness, looted the dead bodies and made an 8 hour run to the real game world so im proud of that but think they should be wiped without notice

In DayZ the world is flat, is there no chance to make it round? You could still have coast going around most of it but perhaps a few area's of land linking it so you can in effect do a full run and end up where you started if you continued to just run north.

I would say thank you to the dev team, from when they resolved this issue is finally possible find some vehicles for the casual users, i've seen "excited" ppl to find motorcyles, bycicles, cars ... etc. while until yesterday they were only a dream! :)

Thank you!