Sign in to follow this  
Norvern

Karma's a bitch; and so is DayZ

So I was making my way down the coast to Kamyshovo to meet up with a squad member who had spawned in Electro.

He got sniped at by 2 guys in full ghillie suits from the rocks at Kamyshovo overlooking the rail line.  He got away.

We met up, I gave him my spare M4 and we put out a call for other squad members to back us up.

Meantime the ghillie bandits are still sniping fresh spawns.

Our buddy arrives, we go into hero mode and take them out. As we are looting their bodies we get meleed by a fresh spawn, presumably one of the ghillie bandits. He dies.

We spot another freshie and invite him to loot up.

We move on to Solichny, where we have an extended firefight. 1 of us dies but gets a lucky spawn nearby so comes back to loot up. Another couple of firefights. 2 of us die.

Here's the Karma bit.

I spawn in Electro next to another freshie (not my squad mate) 

We team up to head up coast and the guy reveals he was one of the Kamy ghillie bandits and was also in the crew we battled in Solichny - how did they gear up so fast?

Anyways, I gain his trust, he ignores the first rule of DayZ "trust non-one". We make it back to Solichny. I set him up for an ambush by my squad. He dies. Karma.

He gets a lucky spawn and comes back bitching and moaning  about how he was deceived, trying to convince another squad to attack us.  We can hear every word as he is in game chat.

What he doesn't know is we are already talking to the other squad on party chat and are in the process of forming an alliance.

He dies. Karma again.

Ok, so now we move out of Solichny to Solichny Factory 

Next we see a fully ghillied player ADS at a freshie.

He dies.

We communicate with the freshie and invite him to loot the ghillie bandits 

We have a false sense of security and leave cover to approach the ghillie corpse.

We die. Sniped by ghillie bandits.

Karma is a bitch; and so is DayZ.

There's nothing else like it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yep the coast is PvP insanity ATM, I'm glad that the PvP players get to experience what they want down there but way to much drama for this survivalist player I'm afraid. I see geared players shooing fresh spawns and it makes me want to find that scum IRL and burn there house down lol. I maybe slightly to moralistic lmao . Sounds like you guys had some fun times though so more power to ya 

• Like 1