Sign in to follow this  
xXDzepniXx

Why is incurable sicknesses in the game but not the ability to repair ghillies?

Seriously, what the hell?

I'm talking about 1.0 experimental branch. I understand that it will be in the game eventually, what I don't understand is why it isn't in the game now, and the fact zombies can damage items now doesn't help whatsoever since the ghillie is basically paper to them. Hell, not even spray paint is in the game yet, but even that doesn't concern me as much as repairing my ghillie. Seriously, all that hard work and you get hit and the suit is worn and now you have to make everything worn since the color of the suit changes, and you get hit again and it gets damaged and you have to do that again.

I also don't believe that adding this feature in is by any means a difficult stretch. I think the 'repair' property is interchangeable with every single item that can be repaired in the game, that is to say, it's the same across all of the objects. So, it baffles me as to why the ghillie can't be repaired, especially since I want to play with a green ghillie (I don't mind it being worn) but yet can't use it in towns without the possibility of it getting damaged by zombies. I really enjoy where the experimental is going, I enjoy a lot of things about 1.0 but this  makes me not want to play the experimental whatsoever, simply because I want my work to pay off. I understand the experimental servers can get wiped, but I don't mind that as much as having my work destroyed by zombies, because I can't repair it.

What's the point to adding incurable sicknesses by the way? You get sick and start coughing your lungs out and you can't die from it, you can't cure yourself from it, you're forced to just kill yourself.

Edited by xXDzepniXx

I don't bother with ghillies myself, but have you tried repairing it with duct tape?  That seems to fix everything these days.

• Beans 1

I've tried with duct tape as well as sewing kits, neither of them work.

I also understand some people might not bother with ghillies, but I absolutely love them so it's a must for me.