Sign in to follow this  
eno

40 liters of oil... One car.

In my journeys I've been reading up on vehicles and their various 1.ow disruptions... however it seems if everything is kept in good repair the experience is tolerable. In my research I've noticed that a person needs "up to" 4 containers of oil to run the ADA... along with 20-40 liters of water plus other associated brick-a-brack. 

Each jug of oil is 10L based on the label on the jug in game... 

In researching an actual Lada 4x4 of approximate year (probably off a bit) it says oil capacity is less than 4 liters. 3.75 to be exact- 4L if you include the filter. Here.

I TOTALLY get it if the idea is to have smaller containers of oil that are about a liter / quart each and that we would need 4 of them... but 40L? Maybe we need a 10L jug for trucks / buses etc.

Is this a bug? Intended? 

Edited by eno

31 minutes ago, eno said:

however it seems if everything is kept in good repair the experience is tolerable.

Depends on your tolerance level. Hopefully fixes are coming in the next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, choppinbroccoli said:

Depends on your tolerance level. Hopefully fixes are coming in the next couple of weeks.

Measured against the tolerance for walking anything larger than a medium (small) civilian tent around... the balance is excruciating. 

• Beans 1