BxgJ

Server mod question

So we decided to try adding two mods to our server, and there is an issue. The mods at first didn't seem to work, and we couldn't join using the default launcher through steam, it gave the bad version error. However we could join and play fine using the dayzSAlauncher, though the mods didn't work. This was with equalModRequired = 1; in the server cfg. I tried my test server at home, and without the equalModRequired in the cfg I can join and the mods work. However I am still able to join through dayzSAlauncher and they do not. Also the server does not show as having mods in that launcher when filtering for mods. Other servers do. 

Is there some parameter I'm missing? We would like people to not be able to join without the mods enabled if possible. 

1 hour ago, BxgJ said:

So we decided to try adding two mods to our server, and there is an issue. The mods at first didn't seem to work, and we couldn't join using the default launcher through steam, it gave the bad version error. However we could join and play fine using the dayzSAlauncher, though the mods didn't work. This was with equalModRequired = 1; in the server cfg. I tried my test server at home, and without the equalModRequired in the cfg I can join and the mods work. However I am still able to join through dayzSAlauncher and they do not. Also the server does not show as having mods in that launcher when filtering for mods. Other servers do. 

Is there some parameter I'm missing? We would like people to not be able to join without the mods enabled if possible. 

run mods by using this DZSALModServer.exe which you can get here at the top left use start bat like this DZSALModServer.exe -scrAllowFileWrite -config=serverDZ.cfg -port=2302 "-profiles=ServerProfiles"   "-mod=@RPCFramework;@[MOV] Notification Framework;@InventoryPlus;@KillFeed;@Trader;@DayZ-SA-Tomato;@[MOV] Airdrop Redux" and this DZSALModServer.exe will download the mods for them threw DayzSA launcher

Edited by eggy785

On 12/23/2018 at 2:34 PM, eggy785 said:

run mods by using this DZSALModServer.exe which you can get here at the top left use start bat like this DZSALModServer.exe -scrAllowFileWrite -config=serverDZ.cfg -port=2302 "-profiles=ServerProfiles"   "-mod=@RPCFramework;@[MOV] Notification Framework;@InventoryPlus;@KillFeed;@Trader;@DayZ-SA-Tomato;@[MOV] Airdrop Redux" and this DZSALModServer.exe will download the mods for them threw DayzSA launcher

Hey could you tell me where to get the DZSALModServer.exe ? Please and thanks

nevermind found it https://dayzsalauncher.com/#/tools

Edited by XxFri3ndlyxX

my mods dont show on the server and wont download any but it shows its created a embedded uhttpserver and saysits listening on 0.0.0.0:2312

Edited by mrwolv

On 12/31/2018 at 1:01 PM, mrwolv said:

my mods dont show on the server and wont download any but it shows its created a embedded uhttpserver and saysits listening on 0.0.0.0:2312

0.0.0.0 looks like your ip is goosed 

53 minutes ago, Sy8282 said:

0.0.0.0 looks like your ip is goosed 

yeah it was hahaha i sorted it out i just added the port for the server and all fixed

On 1/2/2019 at 10:09 PM, mrwolv said:

yeah it was hahaha i sorted it out i just added the port for the server and all fixed

How to fix the "goosed" ip? I'm really new to starting servers

4 hours ago, trolleazy said:

How to fix the "goosed" ip? I'm really new to starting servers

in your bat file to start the server up just add -ip=Your ip -port=Your port