Stampfer

the game freezes while driving

When will the hangs in the game be fixed? We needed to collect 2-3 cars a day. Such sensations are asking glass cars. When will they fix them?

I apologize for Google Translator. From all Russian community Deyz Xbox.

Yeah happens to me too. I recently crashed just after running a player over. Karma i guess. My car was going 120kph when my game crashed. I re joined and it was toast.

15 minutes ago, nhow7108 said:

Yeah happens to me too. I recently crashed just after running a player over. Karma i guess. My car was going 120kph when my game crashed. I re joined and it was toast.

Oh my word, 120kph is insane! Anymore to be safe I stay around 40-50kph to counter the lag. So when it does stutter I can stop the car without doing any damage!

16 minutes ago, San Andreas Public Safety said:

Oh my word, 120kph is insane! Anymore to be safe I stay around 40-50kph to counter the lag. So when it does stutter I can stop the car without doing any damage!

I was driving down the coastal highway in a wide open empty section. I slow down around towns and citys though. 

20 minutes ago, San Andreas Public Safety said:

120kph is only 74mph so its really not that crazy fast