Sign in to follow this  
ReloTuff Playz

Don't trust anyone and always fight to the last breath. P.S always investigate gunshots.

I was running around the forest hunting deer until I found a construction site.  I was walking around with a rifle (I forget which one it used 7.62 and was a single shot) then this dude with an m4 walks behind me. I said hey dude Im friendly and then I unequipped my gun and walked with him. He ran away then came back and sprayed me with full auto fire and I was hit 5 times.  I was like oh shoot, I'm gonna die so I took out my gun and he ran around the building I waited for him and then I shot him in the head he instantly died but he also killed me and I died.  I wasn't sad because it was just a bunch of medical and ammo and guns.  I spawned in a garbage space so I killed myself and then I spawned in electro.  I heard gunshots so I decided to investigate I didn't even know there was an evacuation place at the center of elektro and when I went there I found 2 m4 on the bed.  I took both of them and ran back into the woods.  I found another evacuation place with military tents and camo netting and I found a mosin and some ammo.  My character is ok now but if I see anyone with a gun i'm shooting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

Watch the ones who dont speak to you. They mostly have bad intentions!!!

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

I say "hey dude you got a mic?" Give them 3 seconds then spin and run, if they aim at ANY point I run left or right spin and unload in hip fire, they won't have time usually to unaim turn aim shoot I've found

16 minutes ago, Andyyypandyyy said:

I say "hey dude you got a mic?" Give them 3 seconds then spin and run, if they aim at ANY point I run left or right spin and unload in hip fire, they won't have time usually to unaim turn aim shoot I've found

wish they could finally fix the VoIP and party chat. Been robbing people when playing solo but there's not enough time sometimes to switch to game chat and we just end up shooting each others.

Kinda wish they'd disable the party chat over the game and added more frequencies to walkie talkies. Can allways dream tho.

4 minutes ago, nikoor said:

wish they could finally fix the VoIP and party chat. Been robbing people when playing solo but there's not enough time sometimes to switch to game chat and we just end up shooting each others.

Kinda wish they'd disable the party chat over the game and added more frequencies to walkie talkies. Can allways dream tho.

I totally agree I play solo but with friends I try to tell them to play in VOIP because interactions make this game honestly but I agree I almost bonked a dude who walked into me and my buddies building after we just spawned, luckily we all run into different rooms then voiped

Just now, Andyyypandyyy said:

I totally agree I play solo but with friends I try to tell them to play in VOIP because interactions make this game honestly but I agree I almost bonked a dude who walked into me and my buddies building after we just spawned, luckily we all run into different rooms then voiped

Before the base building patch all I did was killing people at elektro. Straight up pvp no questions asked.

For the last week or so I've tried to stay in the game chat mostly. Have had lots of positive encounters with people that I would've normally killed. Total change in play style. I don't even have my gun out now, only if I'm getting shot or holding someone. This is due to the bug you can't tell if you're on single or full auto because I tend to change the fire mode every minute since it's binded with the sprint (should definitely be changed). Funny, first bug that I'm actually glad about lol.

Fix the VoIP and party issue and voilá!

• Like 1