MAMOHTEHOK

How to make tent live longer?

Hello. Recently I'd read that tents lives 45 days and after this disappearing. How I can reset this counter? I should remove all items from the tent's storage and re deploy it, or this counter resets after ever interaction with tent's storage? I know that on community servers it will happens faster.
Could you answer me, please?

28 minutes ago, MAMOHTEHOK said:

Hello. Recently I'd read that tents lives 45 days and after this disappearing. How I can reset this counter? I should remove all items from the tent's storage and re deploy it, or this counter resets after ever interaction with tent's storage? I know that on community servers it will happens faster.
Could you answer me, please?

It lasts for a set time if you don't use it.. barrels are the same.. any time you put stuff in or take stuff out, the counter restarts at zero. You don't have to take the tent down or move the barrel - just use them normally. Then you should be OK.

- someone correct me if  this has changed ??   thanx.   

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Thanks 1

hello, need help, I cant build large tents in the woods, just in the inside of rooms, why is that so? is that just a strange update or am I doing something wrong?

is there issues with the tents and barrels in general.. we have built 2 cars, placed 3 tents, and started a wall.. right after the last update the tents disappeared and then the cars disappeared.. We had  been in and out of both regularly, and the cars I'm assuming should of been in good shape. so to loose all of this basically same time was very upsetting.. Any suggestions for ideas on what causing this?