Sign in to follow this  
ataribaby

v1.0 price?

Hello,
Why price is not same as advertised in release leaflet and all news? Price info is now removed from news on Steam store but I still have it in email leaflet.

It was announced for 37,99 EUR. Real price now is 39,99 EUR. Personally I don't care as I have dayz from day 0 but it is bit unfair to new players after all that 5 year waiting.

Is there a reason that you even can't keep what you advertised few days before release Bohemia?

http://data.bistudio.com/mailing/html/dayz-is-leaving-early-access-on-december-1.html

Original text from leaflet:

The 1.0 update will launch on Thursday, December 13th at 19:00 CET. Until then, DayZ is still available for its Early Access Alpha price of 27,99 EUR / 34.99 USD / 22.99 GBP. After launching the 1.0 update, DayZ will be sold for 37,99 EUR / 44.99 USD / 31.99 GBP on Steam and continue receiving new content and features during post-launch development and support. Our development road-map for post 1.0 content will be established and presented at the beginning of next year.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/511393104922673165/524889892581539840/Dayz_price.png

I'm... not sure what you're talking about. They did exactly what they said, the price went to 44.99, exactly as it says in your leaflet... so... am I missing something? Is the EUR higher or something on your steam?

Edited by tandwan

I am talking about that price was announced to be 37,99 EUR and real price in steam store is 39.99 EUR. So yes price is higher in EUR.

Interesting to know that price in USD matches release announcement. Is that what you are trying to tell me right?

dayzprice.jpg

Edited by ataribaby