Sign in to follow this  
Marcus90

Problem with controls after 1.0 update

Hello guys im new to this forum i just wanted to create this post cuz my friend is having a problem and he cant play the game he loves the most - Dayz. 

Few years ago my best friend had car accident and from that moment he cant use his left hand really well. He is a gamer and he used to play and move in  Dayz and many other games with MOUSE4 and MOUSE5 buttons.

After Dayz 1.0 patch he cant change (steer left button (A) and steer right button (D) to any other button. When you try to change that 2 buttons in game the game says that is changed but its not. (you still move only with A and D keys). This is really frustrating and want to help my friend to play with me again and enjoy his favourite game.

We even tried to change that controls from game confing, to delete whole confing, nothing is working from Dayz 1.0 patch...You can change some other buttons buttons in game like camera, fire button, but not that 2 buttons for moving left and right what he actually needs. Idk if thats a bug in game but i cant change that, he cant change that and few our friends aswell cant change that buttons. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and see ya in chernarus!