Sign in to follow this  
MrWhite2121

Little help plox

my friend got banned on all Bohemia Interactive games because he was in an arma 3 server and some dude cheated to get server balance and gave it to the whole squad he was in, long story short he got banned on all Bohemia Interactive games, now my question is, is there a way to contact support and for them to possibly remove it cuz we would love to play DayZ in its full release but yea hes banned

• Haha 1

Lol wut ? How did he “give” client side files to people through a video game (without the people in question knowing what it was , downloading and installing the cheats?).

Sounds fishy to me my dude , unless you can somehow show me how this Guy “gave” your friend a cheat without any action from your friend whatsoever .

5 hours ago, MrWhite2121 said:

my friend got banned on all Bohemia Interactive games because he was in an arma 3 server and some dude cheated to get server balance and gave it to the whole squad he was in, long story short he got banned on all Bohemia Interactive games, now my question is, is there a way to contact support and for them to possibly remove it cuz we would love to play DayZ in its full release but yea hes banned

Official response:

No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity.

https://www.battleye.com/support/

• Beans 1