7eedz

New server browser is garbage

So i opened the server browser switched to Community servers and searched by the most populated. The game went to 1FPS, and its finding the servers for 15 minutes, the servers are popping up.. thats fine, but why i have 1 FPS and its taking years to complete. Its searching for 10 minutes and i have only 60% completed ? You cant be serious ? The game is now just frozen and i can barelly ALT+TAB. 

Please do something about this.

2 minutes ago, 7eedz said:

So i opened the server browser switched to Community servers and searched by the most populated. The game went to 1FPS, and its finding the servers for 15 minutes, the servers are popping up.. thats fine, but why i have 1 FPS and its taking years to complete. Its searching for 10 minutes and i have only 60% completed ? You cant be serious ? The game is now just frozen and i can barelly ALT+TAB. 

Please do something about this.

And now I removed the full servers . And guess what game went to 1FPS and its again taking ages to complete .. amazing

It certainly is a step backwards, and it would be good to see the reasoning behind spending time on creating a new design rather than fundamental parts of the game.

your pc is checking every server on the planet to find out how many players are online right now on every one of them?  Maybe set your max ping to 100 or 150 and THEN try ?>
hmm.. but my PC takes maybe 5-10 seconds to find all the servers & populations.  Then I list according to ping and don't bother with the filters.

Edited by pilgrim*